Monday, February 22, 2010

Simple Oreo Truffles

This is another great recipe from my friend, Shelly Brown. If you love Oreos you will love this one. I think you could use a small scoop to make these. I am going to make these for my next girls night. Yum!

Simple Oreo Truffles

16 oz package of Oreos
8 oz package cream cheese, softened
16 oz semi-sweet baking chocolate, melted

Directions

Completely crush Oreos and place in a bowl. Add cream cheese. Mix until blended. Roll cookie mixture into 1-inch balls. Dip in chocolate and place on wax paper to cool. Decorate truffles as desired.

Refrigerate until firm, about one hour. Eat them all. Or cover and refrigerate.

1 comment:

  1. These would be a nice treat for your hubby, too. I know mine would feel special if he received these. =)

    ReplyDelete